Fishing in Biggin Lake
I also manage Biggin Lake near Oundle where you can fish on a daily basis for £5.00 per day, season tickets can also be purchased. Match bookings are available. Biggin Lake is an all round fishery and you can expect to catch Carp up to 30lb, Crucian Carp, Tench, Bream up to 7lb, and Roach. There is an ongoing re-stocking programme. The prices for fishing are as follows:
- Day tickets £5.00 per rod, Sunrise to sunset.
- £10.00 for two rods (maximum of two rods only)
Season Ticket Prices
From 1st April.
- Day ticket Adult £100.00
- Day ticket Adult Couple £150.00
- Day/night Adult £150.00 (no guests allowed)
- OAP & Junior £60.00
Season tickets available from a bailiff on the bank.
- No Dogs.
- No bread,no nuts
- Unhooking mat required at all times
- No braid including hook lengths
- No surface baits or popped up
- Barbless hooks only maximum size 10
- All methods of ledgering must be free running
- No bolt rigs including back stopping
MATCH FEES = £5 per peg
For more information on Biggin Lake day ticket prices, match prices and season ticket prices please contact us.